Cisco Bug: CSCuj95140 - SSH vulnerability (CVE-2010-5107) in N7K
Nov 02, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Denial of Service. SSH connection is failed because of slots exhaustion Conditions: NXOS releases having openssh version prior to 6.2 having default value for MaxStartups as 10.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases