Cisco Bug: CSCuj94855 - Ability to identify different CWA environments by using color coding on the banner
Feb 14, 2018
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Transporter Base Product
Known Affected Releases
5.3.1 6.0.3 6.1.0 6.2.0 6.2.1 6.2.1_SP3 6.3.0
Symptom: Add the ability to change the color of the bar at the top, which contains the File menu and scheduler status so that it is easy to see at a glance which client manager is being used. Conditions: Customer has multiple browsers or browser tabs connected to different environments.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases