Cisco Bug: CSCuj94695 - Dropbear SSH Server svr-auth.c User Enumeration Weakness Vulnerability
Dec 29, 2019
- Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product includes Third-party Software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2013-4434 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases