Cisco Bug: CSCuj94616 - TcMessagesOut counter is not incremented correctly
Dec 16, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 8.6(5) 9.1(1)
Symptom: The performance counter that counts the number of group chat messages sent to participants of a room does not count correctly. For each chat sent to a group chat room, the counter is incremented once per chat message instead of once per chat message per participant. Conditions: When using group chat on CUCM IM&P.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases