Cisco Bug: CSCuj94558 - Uploading Contacts to Campaign gives Response Not Defined Error
Feb 07, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Error received when uploading the contacts to the campaign ReferenceError: Response is not defined Conditions: UCCX 8.5.1 SU2 This happens not because of huge entries in the dialing list table but happens when the value in the configseed table for the dialinglist id and the nextdialinglistid was lesser than the max(dialinglistid) on the dialinglist table.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases