Cisco Bug: CSCuj94022 - CTI To send proper sequence number for response In case of Exception
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: FailureResponse CTI for a DeviceDataPassThroughRequest does not have the correct SequecnceNumber. The sequence number comes as 0. Conditions: Application sends a DeviceDataPassThroughRequest where the data size exceeds the limit.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases