Cisco Bug: CSCuj92567 - 'SIP record route address type' info help button is incorrect
Dec 15, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The small "info" button on "SIP record route address type" found within the Advanced settings of zones when 'Custom' is selected incorrectly shows the wrong information. Conditions: When Clicking on the small italic 'i' button next to the setting, you will see incorrect information rather than the correct information for that setting.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases