Cisco Bug: CSCuj92531 - 'Execute Oracle SQL Script' activity may fail (if edited) after upgrade
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 'Execute Oracle SQL Script' fails after upgrade to 3.0 release Conditions: Process containing the 'Execute Oracle SQL Script' activity is defined in a version of Cisco Process Orchestrator prior to 3.0, then either upgraded or imported into a 3.0 installation, opened for editing and re-saved. The editing of the process leads to the activity becoming invalid due to 'Specify a cursor returned by a stored procedure in the command' being checked but the cursor field remaining blank.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases