Cisco Bug: CSCuj92179 - Unable to save workflows post upgrade using Oracle backend database
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to update process/workflow but the execution works fine. Happens with Oracle backend database. Error: ORA-01438: value larger than specified precision allowed for this column Conditions: Updating a process when the number of processes in the system exceed 1000.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases