Cisco Bug: CSCuj91626 - Execute SQL Server Script activity fail when multiple SQL statements run
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When executing multiple SQL statements in an Execute SQL Script activity, the activity may fail with the error "There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first". Conditions: The error only happens when 1) multiple SQL statements are included in the Execute SQL Script activity, and 2) there are data rows returned by one SQL statement. The DataReader needs to be closed before the DB command can open the next DataReader.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases