Cisco Bug: CSCuj91231 - PCP should have FQDN in /etc/hosts [EFT CDW]
Nov 01, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Identity Provider (IdP) Redirection would fail when IDP and Prime Collaboration Provisioning server are configured in two different domains. Conditions: During Provisioning OVA deployment, only hostname is setup in /etc/hosts & not the FQDN name. As a result, IdP redirection will fail when cross domains are involved.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases