Cisco Bug: CSCuj91194 - GSS 4.1.2 core seen on primary and member GSS
Nov 09, 2015
- Cisco ACE GSS 4400 Series Global Site Selector Appliances
- Cisco GSS 4492R Global Site Selector
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Both GSS appliances in a cluster restarted generating core by "/cisco/merlot/bin/selector -address". Conditions: "show memory" output reveled memory leak on both GSS appliances prior to restart.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases