Cisco Bug: CSCuj91178 - Assigned User Counts include User Templates on CUCM IM & Presence
Sep 08, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM Template Users that specify an Assigned Presence Server are being included in the assigned users count for that server. This has no functional impact on the system, though it does mean assigned user counts for the server will be shown incorrectly on the CUCM and IM and Presence Administration UI. Conditions: The CUCM and IM and Presence server Administration UIs are including user templates when calculating the total number of assigned users for a server. This is incorrect.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases