Cisco Bug: CSCuj91048 - Uneccesary PE restart notification after max contacts/ watchers changed.
Sep 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An unnecessary admin notification is created to restart the Presence Engine when an administrator changes the XCP service parameter for maximum contacts / watchers. Conditions: An administrator changes the XCP Routers service's maximum contacts / watchers parameter.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases