Cisco Bug: CSCuj89451 - FEX vPC packet loss when forwarded via peer-link
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When the local link of a FEX vPC is PHY down packets are not forwarded via the peer-link and are dropped on egress. When the port is admin down the packets are successfully sent via the peer-link. Conditions: Nexus 2000 connected to a Nexus 7000. vPC is built using FEX ports.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases