Cisco Bug: CSCuj88721 - VPC forwarder election fails.
Aug 28, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a vPC VLAN is made into a non-vPC one on a vPC switch and if it had the lowest numbered vlan-id among the vPC vlans on that peer, then it will cause vPC forwarder election to fail if that same vlan doesn't exist on the other vPC switch(peer). Conditions: The issue happens only when the lowest number vPC vlan on a vPC peer is made into a non vPC one.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases