Cisco Bug: CSCuj86936 - UDS should redirect all http requests to https
Nov 19, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Requests to unauthenticated UDS resources are allowed on http ports (80 and 8080). Conditions: If a client makes a request to UDS on an http port, it is not redirected to https (port 443/8443) unless the request is to an authenticated resource.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases