Cisco Bug: CSCuj86498 - UDS device resource should always return provision element
Jun 25, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Telepresence devices were unable to get their device information because the UDS device resource needed a UC Service Profile before providing the TFTP servers for the device. These devices would not work outside the edge since this information was not available to them. Conditions: UC Service Profile is missing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases