Cisco Bug: CSCuj86212 - FEX VSL misprogram error of pixm needs to be more informative
Feb 07, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: error on sys log upon XBAR insertion. Since without the newly inserted xbar, there were no other XBARs UP in system, hence all LCs were down. Once this XBAR was inserted, cu saw the FEX error log Conditions: reload or LCs coming up.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases