Cisco Bug: CSCuj85821 - PWS - Error 413 handling HTTP chunked transfers
Oct 17, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Receive a "413 Request Entity Too Large" when making SOAP access calls to Presence Web Service to obtain presence or login/logout Conditions: Client application uses Transfer-Encoding: chunked to denote message size.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases