Cisco Bug: CSCuj85693 - isis metric does not show under "show run all"
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The default value for the isis metric does not show when issuing a "show run all" which is supposed to show all the defaults. Conditions: uBR10K running 12.2(33)SCH
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases