Cisco Bug: CSCuj84712 - Netstack traceback logs generated on multiple N7Ks
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The N7K unexpectedly generated core tracebacks for the netstack application. Conditions: The N7K was either booting up or the standby SUP was coming active after a switchover.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases