Cisco Bug: CSCuj83539 - Ethanalyzer ARP capture filter broken
Mar 01, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
5.1(3) 5.1(5) 6.1(3)
Symptom: While using the Ethanalyzer capture filter of ARP - other protocols including ARP are seen within the console output, this is not expected behavior. Conditions: Nexus 7000 platform Various code versions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases