Cisco Bug: CSCuj83153 - POAP: addition of python-run & python-exec files to bootflash
Feb 02, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: python-run & python-exec files are not added to bootflash after completion of POAP process on N5K/N6K platforms. The log files are missing in Iluka release. Releases prior to iluka (Delhi) had the log files added to bootflash. Conditions: When devices are brought up using POAP process.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases