Cisco Bug: CSCuj78972 - l3 tunnel intf failed to delete after removing mpls ip in a part. seq.
Feb 03, 2017
- Cisco ASR 901 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: l3 tunnel intf failed to delete after removing mpls ip in a part. seq. Conditions: l3 tunnel intf failed to delete after removing mpls ip in a part. seq.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases