Cisco Bug: CSCuj78025 - N7K: Low throughput for COS4 traffic traversing from M1 ==> F1
Feb 26, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
6.1(2) 6.2(5)S29 6.2(7)FM(0.11) 6.2(7)FM(0.15)
Symptom: Low throughput for COS4 traffic traversing from M1 ==> F1 Conditions: Customer using a non 8E QoS template. Issue seen when M132XL is present in the system and traffic is ingressing M132 module. Seen on 6.1.x releases. Mixed chassis (M1/F1). Traffic direction has to be from M132XL to F1.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases