Cisco Bug: CSCuj77735 - Check Malformed xml when passing phone data for database write
Apr 24, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0(0.97028.10) 10.0(0.97028.5) 10.0(1) 9.1(2.10000.28)
Symptom: AXL query to get phone information using the getPhone query returns a 500 internal server error. Phone fails to register due to invalid XML in phone config file. Conditions: Data written to the database has malformed xml for the product specific configuration The issue is only seen if someone performs a save on the configuration phone page before it has finished loading. Then tries to have the phone register (restart).
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases