Cisco Bug: CSCuj76087 - Displaying in CUP as CCMCIP Profile only apply to Cisco Jabber 8.X
May 31, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Displaying in CUP as CCMCIP Profile only apply to Cisco Jabber 8.X Conditions: Steps to Reproduce: 1. Installed the Cisco Jabber 9.5 in iPhone. 2. Installed the Respective COP File on Unified CM. 3. Increase SIP Dual Mode Alert Timer Value. 4. Created dedicated SIP Profile. 5. Created the New Device (TCTDEVICE) 6. Create a user in Active Directory and associated the user to that device. 7. Open the CUP and create CCMCIP Profile for Cisco Jabber. Problem Description: While I was creating the CCMCIP Profile on CUP it is displaying as "CCMCIP Profiles only apply to Cisco Jabber 8.X", but I have created the profile for Cisco Jabber 9.5 and registered the jabber in Unified CM 10.X.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases