Cisco Bug: CSCuj75984 - Polling of cbqos-mib will cause the device to crash, frequently
Feb 24, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
6.1(3) 6.2(5)BF(0.51) 6.2(5.45)S2 6.2(5.62)S0
Symptom: Sup experiences crashes causing service interruption. Conditions: Frequent polling of the cbqos-mib. This problem is also observed when issuing show policy-map interface command.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases