Cisco Bug: CSCuj75692 - User Services: MLPP PrecedenceAuthorizationLevel: Incorrect value set
May 02, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Value not set properly for 'MLPP Precedence Authorization Level' in CUCM 10.0.1 and below version. Conditions: During change 'User Services' product.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases