Cisco Bug: CSCuj74121 - DX650 : IPMA to send phone service URL as per admin config
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When the Phone service URL and the IPMA service parameter URL doesnot match IPMA sends null in service data of feature data Conditions: Phone service URL for IPMA and the Server configured for IPMA in service parameters has to be different.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases