Cisco Bug: CSCuj74006 - IP_VRF-3-VRF_IFLIST_ADD error with traceback when reloading cat3k
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E-F Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6L-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4900M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:On cat3k routers the following message with a traceback may be seen during initial boot: %IP_VRF-3-VRF_IFLIST_ADD: Error adding Virtual2 to interface list of VRF __Platform_iVRF:_ID00_ Conditions:This bug is specific to the cat3k router platform.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases