Cisco Bug: CSCuj73049 - N7K line card crash due to memory leak
Sep 30, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: N7K line card crash due to memory leak, core file generated after the crash. the below error messages observed every 3 minutes after the line card crash and come back online: SYSMGR-SLOT3-4-VAR_SYSMGR_FULL System core file storage usage is unexpectedly high at 100%. This may cause corruption of core files SYSMGR-SLOT3-2-CORE_SAVE_FAILED core_client_main: PID 27674 with message sysmgr_logmgr script fails . SYSMGR-SLOT3-5-SUBPROC_TERMINATED "System Manager (core-client)" (PID 27674) has finished with error code SYSMGR_EXITCODE_CORE_CLIENT_ERR (11). Conditions: this is not hardware specific and could be reported on any type of line cards.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases