Cisco Bug: CSCuj71226 - Edit contact watchers
Apr 28, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a user that is listed as a watcher is no longer active (deleted from cucm) the user still appears on the list. Conditions: A Jabber user A adds Jabber user B to his contact list, user A then becomes a "watcher" for user B. And this is viewed in under the "Presence Viewer for User" in CUCM. But if user A is removed from CUCM (employee leaves company for example) the user A is still visible in the list of watchers of user B.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases