Cisco Bug: CSCuj70143 - PPF out of sync between SUP and LCs
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following error can be seen when applying ACL changes: "Failed to complete Verification: Link exists" or "Database Internal error" Conditions: Applying a large amount of config change.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases