Cisco Bug: CSCuj68708 - IVR campaign gets stuck if GW terminates Asm calls before AsmT is send
Feb 24, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Outbound IVR campaigns prematurely stop making calls.The availablePorts decrements to 0 and stays there due to this port leakage. Conditions: Called party answers with answering machine, UCCX sends the asm ack to the GW , but the GW doesn't respond with the asmt (answering machine tone detect before the 15 second timer expires. This can be the result of a BYE from the GW or the timeout.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases