Cisco Bug: CSCuj68615 - Xgetxml output truncated
Dec 15, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: xgetxml output can be truncated. Conditions: "xgetxml calls" output is larger than 2.3MB or contains more than 504 call history records.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases