Cisco Bug: CSCuj68092 - DSCP not appropriately applied on IPV6
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a match-any qos class is configured with multiple dscp match and policy-map of type qos configured to match the class and that service-policy is applied, the hardware entries programmed match only IPv4 traffic. In this case IPV6 will not match these entries and can get classified to default egress queue. Conditions: affects IPV6 traffic which is supposed to match the dscp values configured in the match-any class-map.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases