Cisco Bug: CSCuj67524 - EEM does not work DOC: under non-default VDC without admin user account
Aug 20, 2014
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: EEM could not triggered under non-default VDC. Conditions: There is no admin user account exists.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases