Cisco Bug: CSCuj65779 - User Rename, Move & Assignment operations fails if server is failed over
Mar 07, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Any of the following User Operations will not fully succeed in an Presence Redundency Group if any of the servers within that group are failed over: * User Move * User Assign * User Unassign * User Rebalance * User Rename This may result in specific user being unable to sign into their client. If the user is able to sign into their client, they may notice some inconsistencies in their overall user presence status. Conditions: While a Presence Redundancy Group is in a failed over state, it cannot cleanly handle any of the aforementioned user operations, as the user's primary server has failed over. The Backup server, responsible for ensuring continuing service for the user doe not have the capability to handle these additional operations for the failed over user. If these operations are performed while in a failed over state, recovery is not gauranteed, and presence between that user and their contacts may recover once the Presence Redundancy Group is recovered to a Normal/Normal HA status.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases