Cisco Bug: CSCuj65714 - Jabberd process is causing memory leak on large scale CUP
Jan 28, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On large scale CUP server (in this case two CUP servers, each has 6000 users) that is connected to some 3rd party Compliance server, jabberd process is causing memory leak. Conditions: Large scale CUP server, normal traffic running on it, and CUP connected to 3rd party Compliance server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases