Cisco Bug: CSCuj65580 - Troubleshooting from MXP to MCU fails
Nov 19, 2013
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Troubleshooting from MXP to MCU fails Conditions: This happens in a scenario where we try to troubleshoot a video multipoint conference leg between an MXP endpoint and an MCU, and in the flow direction from the MXP to the MCU, troubleshooting fails because traceroute from the 1st hop to the MCU fails.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases