Cisco Bug: CSCuj63130 - Federation Routing IM/P FQDN can be corrupted in PCD network migration
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After Prime Collaboration Deployment (PCD) network migration SIP Federation is not working. The PCD network migration logic has mistakenly modified the SIP Proxy Service parameter 'Federation Routing IM/P FQDN' Conditions: Default Federation Routing IM/P FQDN service parameter is used on the source cluster.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases