Cisco Bug: CSCuj63064 - 'Do not run if already running' option creates failure process instances
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Processes labeled as "do not run if already running" throw an error if they are run when another instance is already running. This constitutes a change in behavior from the previous version. Conditions: When a process is triggered that's marked "do not run if already running", the engine will recognize when there is another instance or instances already running. The server will (correctly) prevent the new instance from running. However, if this instance was run from a parent process instance, that parent instance will receive an error indicating that this situation has occurred. In previous versions, this was just silently ignored and the workflow continued..
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases