Cisco Bug: CSCuj63051 - Asynchronous child process aborts if parent terminates
Jan 26, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Child process instances that are asynchronous will terminate when the parent process terminates, even if they haven't completed. Conditions: This issue occurs when a parent process executes a child process asynchronously and then completes before the child process has the chance to completely finish. The child process will be shut down as part of the parent process instance's shutdown.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases