Cisco Bug: CSCuj62972 - 7600-LACP etherchannel cannot be formed after member-link reconfig
Apr 17, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Sync bit is cleared in the LACP PDU ,causing the port-channel to undbundle Conditions: When member links of the bundle are moved from port-channel with configured min-link to newly provisioned port-channel without min-link feature, LACP sends LACPDUs with Sync bit cleared.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases