Cisco Bug: CSCuj62880 - Check box not working properly in Call pickup group
Oct 15, 2013
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: calling and called party Check boxs are not working properly in Call pickup group Conditions: Go to Call pickup group, click on add, then fill all the attributes , check the check box for calling and called party information and click on apply . then also check box will be true , after that click on refresh button , which will be next to Inactive . Once the refresh is done check box will become false. screen shots are attached .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases