Cisco Bug: CSCuj60712 - Some instances started while an additional server is added fail
Jan 24, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Non-resumable process instances can experience failures when they are triggered at the same time that a new PO server is added to an existing PO environment. The error message will likely be similar to: "This process instance was still running during a failover or shutdown of the server and is not configured to resume. Because of this, the instance has been halted." Conditions: A non-resumable process instance must be triggered just as a new server is being added to the environment. In addition, the new process instance has to be assigned to this server before its startup has completed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases