Cisco Bug: CSCuj60569 - PC Assurance needs to support VG202xm and VG204xm gateways
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to add VG202xm and VG204xm gateways to Device Work Center in PC Assurance 9.5.34267. The SNMP community name is configured correctly, but the gateways do not add. When attempting to add the gateway, you see "State: Unsupported" and "Status Reason: Device details not found" in Device Work Center. Conditions: Attempting to add VG202xm or VG204xm gateways. No issue found adding VG202 and VG204 gateways.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases