Cisco Bug: CSCuj59364 - Home Cluster is not enabled for users synced from Active Directory
Mar 09, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Pre 10.0 CUCM release, when the users are synced from LDAP, the home cluster is enabled by default but after the upgrade to CUCM 10.0 when the new users are synced from LDAP the home cluster is not enabled. Conditions: Upgrade to CUCM 10.0.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases